Wednesday 23 April 2008

Everyone seems to be moving house at the moment. I quite like the idea of moving house but I’ve done it enough now to know it’s very stressful and I never end up with enough room for all by belongings! Anyway I thought I would make a couple of cards as a little house warming for my friends. I’m trying to be a little more inventive with the materials I use to make my cards as I do seem to have quite a collection now. I really love these little houses I’ve made and I’m quirt tempted to make a little paper and fabric town. These are the type of houses you used to draw as a kid. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a house like this but I think there quite cute and simple.






Annoyingly this image doesn’t seem to have scanned as well as the other but I think you can get the idea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...