Monday 13 October 2008

Innocent Smoothie The Big Knit

Once again I have been busy crafting but not busy blogging. Well these little hats are all going towards the Big Knit which has been created by Innocent Smoothies to raise money for Age Concern. For each hat you knit they will donate 50p to age concern. My mum has done this a few years running now but never passes on the info in time for me to participate. I managed to find out just in time this year and was able to knock out 10 in one week which is pretty good for me as I’m not a big knitter. I’ve tried to make each one different by stitching into them or adding beads and buttons. I only had three wool colours so though I had to make look a little more individual. It was quite good fun and I will defiantly take part next year as well. It’s great being crafty for charity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...