I did a print workshop a while ago now but have only recently looked over what I did and learnt. These are some background surfaces I prepared for further working on which I scanned in so I could track my progress. I always get scared about ruining what work I have already done but this course taught me to go for it and good mistake can happen. I used inks, acrylic, wax and bleach to create textured bases which I worked into further. I will show you what the final outcome of the workshop was in my next post. I kept to a very simple palette to start with as I didn’t know where I was going to take it when we started mono printing and using a technique with gum Arabic. Watch this space to swee the results.