Friday 28 November 2008

Folksy Angle comp


Folksy Angle comp shot 1
Originally uploaded by DuckDownDesigns
It has been a while since I posted, not because i've been lazy but because I have been the complete opposite. I had a craft stall at the Christmas faire of the school I work at and it was my boyfriends birthday. So I've been busy making all sorts. I will hopefully take some photos of all I have created so you can believe me. To start off with this is my Folksy Angle competition entry. The brief was to make a christmas/ festive themed decoration using recycled material only. This was quite a challenge but my saving grace was the fact I am a huge hoarder. I never thought I would say that was a good thing, but my stash hopefully has payed off. I made a Merry Christmas plaque. I used a piece of old fencing as a base and a zip as a hanger. The holly has been made from old book pages with vintage button berries. The Robin has been made from an old pair of linen trousers and left over fabric from a pair of curtains I have made in the past. The text was printed on scrap linen with an antique printing set. The closing date is Sunday so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...