Tuesday 2 December 2008

Folksy Competition Second Entry

This is my second entry to the Folksy competition. The brief as I mentioned in my last post was to make a festive decoration out of recycled materials. Once I had made my first entry I still had quite a few ideas so as we weren’t limited to one entry I thought I would have another go. I think this one was slightly more successful then my first. I kept this design simple. As the competition was called Folksy Angle I thought why not attempt to make my own. I used a Champaign cork for the main body with the wings made out of a drinks can. I used a beer bottle top covered in a chocolate wrapper with some gold wire for a halo and legs.  I made two of them so they can keep each other company. I think they look quite cute.

The competition deadline was yesterday and voting has begun today. I’m not sure how long voting is open for but I know it’s going to be very short period. If you would like to show your support then please go along to the folksy blog and cast your vote by leaving a comment at then end of the post with you entry choice.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...