Sunday 27 July 2008

My new crafting table

At last I have my own laptop. Yeah me! Now I don’t have to wrestle with my boyfriend to get on the internet and I kind of feel like I'm channeling Carrie Bradshaw as it is a nice shinny Mac Book. This kind of all ties in with my latest crafting project to kind of refurbish an old computer table that was not needed at the school I work at. I’ve been looking for a potable work table which I can have in our living room. My plan is to use the table for my crafting projects, I can then quite happily leave things out on the table but they tuck this into the corner of the room out of the way. 

Before:

After:

I used oil cloth, cut to size and just stapled it on the underneath for a quick but practical revamp of a very dull table.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...