Friday 25 July 2008

Zip flower brooch

Well at last I have started to list items on my Etsy shop again. It has been a while. The mad thing is I have been making things everyday but have yet to list ( it doesn’t help that my boyfriend hogs the computer, it is his but that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it). So I came up with this idea to make flower brooches out of zips. I have had these 50cm zip for ages and just haven’t known what to do with them. There was no way I was going to start knocking clothes out with them (I would love to but just wouldn’t know where to start) so had to think of an alternative use. I’m very happy with the way they have turned out and have had some very enthusiastic comments already.
I have made them in 3 colours and they are in me Etsy shop now. This is the second time I have listed items and have been working on my photography which I think is a key part of your Etsy Listing. I hope to make at least a couple of sales.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...