Wednesday 20 February 2008

Etsy, DuckDownDesigns

AT LAST! Well i have finally got organised and have set up my shop on etsy. I don't know why it took me so long as I have been addicted to this site for at least a month or two now. I have set up my shop with the name Duck Down Designs. This is a name my boyfriend came up with. My surname is Duckworth and I have had numerious nickname through out my lifetime so why not embrace the Duck in me. So Duck Down Designs has been born. Please Check out my shop at http://www.duckdowndesigns.etsy.com/ . I am concerntraiting on selling my Jewellery designs at the moment so please check it out and let me know what you think.

As i had the shop up and running i wanted to work on the shops apperance. I have been quite envious of some of the amazing banner heading that others have on there shop and so thought I would set out at making one myself. Here is the finished article.
I have always loved those flying ducks that seemed to be around in the 60's and 70's and thought it would be quite fitting. I found a picture of a flying duck on google images and made a fabric collage of it.













I then scanned this into photoshop and had a play around. It didn't take as long as I thought and I'm quite happy with the finished article. I think it definatly make a diffrence to the apperance of the shop and thought I would use it for my blog heading as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...