Friday 23 September 2011

Snows Hill lavender farm

A couple of weeks ago a friend and I went to Snows Hill Lavender farm which is in the Cotswolds, not far from where I live. I had been there before, years ago on a family outing. This time I was armed with my digital camera and my Through The View finder Kodak Duaflex camera. I was amazed at how many people were there, I think it's quite a tourist attraction now. 
I was amazed at how many different variety's of Lavender there is and all with different bluey/ purpley hues.
I do love the TTV effect you get when taking a digital image through the Kodak Dualflex but I think it's lost it's uniqueness due to the iPhone apps like Instagram. However, if I did have an iphone that might be the first app I download, it does save a little bit of editing time in Photoshop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...